Sunday 8 May 2016

Week 2

G'day!

Sorry I can't be with you today but I'm sure you're not missing me too much!! For all the mothers in the class, I hope that yesterday your children showed you what you mean to them and spoilt you lots!

Hope you enjoyed last week's computer room listening activities. If you didn't get to finish well you can do so now!

Today I'd you like to listen to listen and watch this BTN video about a technology challenge. Ask Gordana for the worksheet.

This class today is a good chance for you to explore some websites and discover the myriads of places in the world wide web where you can improve your English language! Try games, quizzes, YouTube etc!

If you're unsure you can begin by checking out the links on the right hand side of the page! Don't forget to record your findings on the worksheet i gave you last week!

Well, have a good afternoon and think of me slaving away packing boxes and cleaning up a house after 17 years of living in it!

See you next week and happy blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment